Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Hello Second Trimester!!!!

Tonight I picked up my Monster Bank, It's so cute. It's a piggy bank and you put the money in it's mouth. I figure the twins can use it when they get older. 


Week 13
The Beginning of my 2nd Trimester 

My stomach is slowly growing. The other day I was worried because a lot of girls at 13 weeks are my size or bigger and since I'm pregnant with 2 babies that worries me that maybe they aren't growing fast enough. I know I will probably kick my self soon for saying that and miss the time when my stomach looked like this. I'm just being extremely paranoid :)  I'm sure the babies are fine and will be huge in no time. Right now they are probably around 3 inches each, so there is about 6 inches of baby up in there. 

Today the cramping started up again, when this happens it makes me super nauseous!  I've been so tired all week, all I want to do is sleep. I finally thought I was over this and was getting my energy back but I guess not. Last night I passed out at 9pm and woke up at 6:30am still exhausted and was tired all day. 

Time for bed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment