Monday, April 30, 2012

16 weeks vs 17 weeks


16 weeks vs 17 weeks
The photo above is a comparison of my stomach  from the last week. Crazy! You can definitely see a difference.  Below is a shot of my stomach as of tonight. I bought more of those tube bra things yesterday at Nordstrom Rack they have so many different kinds on sale for $5. They are soooo comfy, I love them. 

I've been in the worst pain all day. So much cramping, which means the babies are growing like crazy!!! UGH! I also made the mistake of sleeping on my back last night and woke up with a leg cramp that has been buggin all day. I forgot that my pregnant buddy Erin Gay told me NO SLEEPING ON YOUR BACK!!!! Boy was she right. If you don't know why I took the information below from baby center that will explain it.
"When you're sleeping on your back, the weight of your uterus lies on the spine, back muscles, intestines, and major blood vessels. This can lead to muscle aches and pains,hemorrhoids, and impaired circulation, which is uncomfortable for you and can reduce circulation to your baby."


This is my How you doin? Look hahahaa.. I thought it was funny.

I've realized over the last week that my belly button is slowly doing a disappearing act. It's getting smaller and smaller. :-P *Blek*

As always here is my side kick Buddy haha....

No comments:

Post a Comment