Sunday, April 8, 2012

14 weeks & Happy Easter!!!

!4 weeks!!!!

Things are pretty much the same as last week. Tired, Cramping, Stretching, aka Round ligament pain . My stomach feels like its super full and sticking out like I just ate the biggest meal of my life, but its just the babies growing. In the picture below you can see my side kick Buddy. Haha... he's always by my side. He's gotten a lot better and is now sleeping through the night and is being a super good boy. We now give him full rain of the house, instead of having him sleep in the laundry room.  It's made a huge difference. I think the water heater kicking on in the morning had a huge part in his behavioral problems. 


Last night I had the worse round ligament pain ever, I went to bed early in a ton of pain. Then woke up out of a dead sleep in the middle of the night in so much pain it was crazy.  This morning I had my first bout of morning sickness. I ran to the bathroom twice thinking I was going to puke, luckily I didn't. I guess I'm super lucky I've not been getting morning sickness on a regular basis because I felt absolutely miserable for a good hour. 

On another note yesterday I said my final goodbye to the Blue Bomber. We donated my car to the Hope Foundation. I was really sad to see the car go. I drove it for the last 10 years.  My Mom bought it for me the summer before my senior year of high school. That car has been so good to me. Hopefully they can fix her up real nice and give her to an under privileged family. 


Billy was designing a flier last night for a Locks of Love event at Coaches coming up on April 21st. He pretty much convinced me to participate and donate 10 inches of my hair, it's something I've wanted to do for the last 12 years. Unfortunatly  since I've bleached my hair a few times in the last year I do not qualify. But it's for a great cause. They will have a team of stylists and if you donate 8 to 10 inches of hair they will give you a $100 and give you a nice hair cut after. 
I'll post the flier once it's complete, Billy did an amazing job on it. He's so creative :)


If I did cut it I would totally have the "MOM" haircut. haha..  I always use to wonder why mom's cut there hair off after they had kids. Then I held a little baby and got a chuck of hair ripped out of my head. .

No comments:

Post a Comment