Friday, April 20, 2012

Bye Bye Allergies :)

So I got the approval from my doctor to eat honey. So Thursday I picked up some Local Honey from a Farmers Market store across from my house. It's amazing that from taking it Thurs-Today my allergy symptoms are almost completely gone. Yay just in time for the weekend. If anyone is at a loss for allergy relief I highly recommend you try local honey, it has to be local and from your area in order for it to work. You can find local honey at Whole Foods or at your local farmers market. I have a farmers market type store by my house and that's where I found this stuff. I hate honey and the taste but this stuff was soooo good and fresh eating a spoonful of it was no problem what so ever and was super yummy. 


My Goal this weekend is to make a dent in this book Twinspiration. Hopefully I can find the motivation :) The weather is going to be soooo nice this weekend, I don't know if I will find time to sit still. 


This is my Stomach at week 15. It's so crazy, my stomach is getting bigger and bigger. It's really hard for me to take it all in. I'm totally in shock at how fast it's growing. I feel like every morning that I look in the full bodied mirror (below) that my stomach has grown. Considering we only have one full bodied mirror in our house I don't see my body all at once to often, besides in the morning while getting ready for work.

This is the flier Billy made for the Locks for love event tomorrow at coach's. I can't wait to go and see jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii21iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ <-- Fell asleep last night writing this hahaha..... What I meant to say is I can't wait to see who will come out (TONIGHT 4/21) and actually donate their hair! Page the owner of Coach's is going to donate :) I was going to also but I don't qualify because I've bleached my hair multiple times in the last year :( After losing a friend to Cancer this week I really wanted to be apart of this event. But I will just have to watch :) If you donate 8 to 10 inches of hair you will receive $100 in cash and be entered to win prizes as well :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment