Saturday, May 26, 2012

19 weeks vs. 20 weeks

19 weeks vs. 20 weeks
So as you can see my stomach definitely grew outward in the last week. I was saying last week that I feel as if I still have room for my stomach to grown and stretch. Well I must have spoke way to soon cause my stomach has grown over the last week. Now I feel pretty uncomfortable, my stomach is super tight. 

The babies are getting so big that I can actually feel where each one is. It's crazy, it feels like a lot of pressure on my insides. Then the pressure will go away and move to another area. 

I really need to invest in a awesome pillow to help me sleep. The last 2 nights I've woken up on my back with crazy leg cramps.  Sleeping only on my side has been really hard, sleeping in general is becoming a challenge. I've been super tired all week. 



Tonight I baked cookies from scratch, Yaaaaaa getting domesticated!!! My best friend taught me how last week. She said I need to learn so I can bake with the twins when they get older. This may sound weird to people like what's the big deal? But the big deal is, I don't cook and I didn't burn them......but that's only because Billy told me when to take them out of the oven. :) Yea team work! 

On another note just a moment ago I was chillin on my couch when I heard scratching at my front door. Billy answered the door and Buddy came running in. WTF Dog? He must have escaped when my neighbor left our house, which means he was running wild for 30 minutes outside. As mad as I wanted to be, I was more amazed that he came home and was like hey guys I made it home before my curfew. Like he was out chasing some tail, oooh they grow up so fast. I looked at him and he looks older to me, seriously no joke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment