Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Pregnancy Acne and My New Baby Belly

My face went from flawless to absolutely horrible. Before the babies I was a devoted user of Proactive. But had to stop when I got pregnant because of the benzoyl peroxide. So with the advice of my friend Deanna she recommended was Belli acne clearing facial wash for pregnant woman.  It makes me skin feel oh so nice. I also ordered my beloved Bert's Bee's Garden Tomato Toner which works miracles on broken out skin. I also decided it would be good to switch back to Bare Minerals to see if that helps. 


Other then that My stomach keeps growing by the day. I think my 12 week baby bump photo is going to shock the hell outta people. I knew that the babies would double in size this week and that my stomach was going to get bigger but it's only been 3 days since I took my 11 week picture and my stomach has grow pretty drastically.  My size 7 pants no longer fit I can't even button them. Time to bust out my size 9's which I don't even think I will be able to fit in to. My sister in law's maternity pants don't fit me just yet and are a bit long cause I'm a shorty. Looks like I need to invest in some Jegging's and bust out my yoga pants :)



No comments:

Post a Comment