Friday, March 23, 2012

The Twins are Growing!!!!

Soooo As I mentioned the Twins are Growing!!!! This week they are doubling in size. I think I can see a little tiny difference.......j/k I've gotten soooo huge in the last week.  Where the hell have you been hiding little babies??  This is just nuts to me. The best way to describe how I feel about my stomach is it looks like I just ate the biggest meal of my life and stuffed myself to the gills, but I'm not full haha... 

This is all so very crazy to me. I keep forgetting my stomach grew and will look in and mirror and do a double take. 


\

The last few nights I've been watching a ton of video's on You Tube on  stomach progression with, singleton pregnancy's, Twins, Triplets and Quads. Its so crazy. I  must say that some people are sick and post video's of their dead babies in caskets and videos of them at the doctor being told they've miscarried. WHY! People WHY would you do that? Pregnant people do NOT want to see that....Actually no one wants to see that!

Today I met with my HR person and learned about my maternity leave and I must say I feel so blessed to have such AMAZING health coverage. It's one less thing to worry about. I'm very excited about that. 

Time to hit the hay! Buddy is rebelling and trying to test me by crying in his room from 5am through the time i  get up at 6:30am. Needless to say I've been up since 5am. 

No comments:

Post a Comment