Monday, March 26, 2012

Ouch my Uterus!!!

The cramping has not gone away. These babies are growing like crazy!!! It's oh so very painfully exciting <3  I wouldn't call me being nauseous "morning sickness". It's just that I'm in so much pain I feel sick to my stomach. Not once have I thrown up since I got pregnant! Woo Hoo!!!! I'd better shut up before I jinx myself. 

If your asking yourself....Humm why is Gina in so much pain all of a sudden, I'll happily tell you why, wait even better, I'll show you :) It's because my babies will be growing from the size of Plums to the size of Peaches this week. HOLY F-ING SH!T!!!! Here just take a look at my fruits :)



I'm counting down the day's till our next ultra sound....only 3 days left!!! We will be getting them tested for disability's which is supper scary but I will be soooo relieved once they tell me everything is a okay. I have good faith, I've been doing everything right so far so I hope hope hope there will be ZERO problems.  

Tonight I had a good talk with my Dad. He was asking me how I was doing and what my fears are and so on. I told him a bunch of stuff that I'm stressing about and he told me, "wow your not just stressing as a person, but your thinking as a Mother who want's the best for her children."  It really made me think, OMG I'm a grown up!!! haha... I guess the whole thinking as a concerned mother hasn't net crossed mind mind. I've been thinking of myself as being a paranoid pregnant lady. :) It made me feel like a better person. I guess I'm growing up!

Other wise fatherly words: Even if god forbid tragedy strikes, there is life after a miscarriage/a loss of a child.  Even though it will be the hardest thing you'll ever have to go through, there's always time to try again and build a family. You'll learn to love and appreciate your children so much more. Everything happens for a reason and it's all in god's plan. :) It was actually a wayyyy better, touching personal (from experience), heart felt speech that brought tear's to my eye's. Oh parents, you are so wise!!!

He and my Step Mom Mary are getting us the most awesome cribs tomorrow. I'm so excited. Check them out. It's the Cape Cod 4 in 1 crib. It's a crib/changing table, then as your babies become toddlers the Crib turns in to a toddler bed/changing table and then once they turn in to little people the toddler bed turns in to a big kid bed and the changing table turns into a night stand. It's such a cool transformer bed :) 


On another note Buddy has lost his marbles. Seriously! He's having the worst separation anxiety from me and barked and cried all night last night. From 4am-6:45am This is not the first time. He's been barking and waking us up at 5am every F-ing morning for the last 6+ months. Normally I can calm him down but last night he was having a really hard time and couldn't stop whining and crying. Poor Billy could not go back to sleep, he tired calming him down but it didn't work. Me on the other hand out cold. I guess all this Uterus pain (sorry :-P) has really tired me out. We really don't know what to do with him. This can not continue when the babies arrive.  I need to start retraining him and put him through doggy boot camp. I can't bare the thought of having to get rid of him :(  But we can not have him barking all night in his room (the laundry room) just because he wants to be close to me. Especially with 2 babies, no way Jose that's not going to happen. I think he needs a doggie friend :) although adding a new dog to the mix would have me questioning my sanity. The last thing I need is 2 barking dogs and 2 crying infants. haha..  

No comments:

Post a Comment