Thursday, July 5, 2012

26 weeks with Twins!

26 Weeks with the Boys


The weeks keep flying by. It really feels like there is not enough hours in a day. This week I had an appointment with my doctor who will be delivering the babies, who I love love love. She said everything seems right on track and the babies look good. Next week I will do my Glucose test in which I've heard all kinds of interesting stories about how the Sugary syrup is going to taste. I heard it may help my sweet tooth in that I may not want sweets for a long time after that. haha..

Things that are new with me this week are that my stomach feels like it can't stretch much further. I have not gotten any stretch marks as of yet. My new product combo I've been using is pure vitamin E oil and Palmers coco/shea butter. Other things would be sleeping has become incredibly hard. I wake up 3-4 times a night in lots of pain. Either leg cramps our Bladder cramps....Well it may not be bladder cramps but if I let my bladder get too full it's the most unbearable pain ever and will wake me up out of a dead sleep. It feels like there's something seriously wrong then I pee and I feel 100% it's really strange. There is just not enough room in my belly.  I have to remind myself every night that I'm okay. Also it's really hard to get comfortable in general. The babies kicks are getting a whole lot stronger. The twin are 14 inches a piece this week.  My feet are in constant pain, mainly my heels because I'm always leaning back on my heels to gain balance because I'm so top heavy. By the end of everyday my feet are throbbing and swollen along with my calf's. Yea so to all my friends you should totally get pregnant it's so glamorous and totally sexy!  Haha... 


\



















Other things I started doing recently is I started doing resistant training workouts with the resistant bands. They've really helped me feel better and have been helping my knee pain which is good. This is my make shift home gym. Billy put hooks in the walls (Up high, Middle and down low) for me so I can attach the bands to them and do different kinds of workouts. We actually built this little home gym before we got married and would workout together to get in shape before the wedding, aren't we cute :-P



This picture is from the 4th of July. I bought Billy that shirt for Fathers day. It's so rad! I pretty much melted on the 4th, even though it was only 85 degrees it really scared me to think that if I thought 85 was bad how am I going to handle the rest of the summer and Indian summer. Yikes! 

The good news is I have new neighbors AKA my Mom and Sister just moved in next door. I'm super happy to have my Mom back in town. I've missed having her so close. It's going to be such a huge help once I'm on bed rest and once the babies arrive. I'm pretty darn happy to have such an awesome support system. It seems like everything is falling in to place. 


And the time is almost here 2 days till our 3D ultrasound!!!! Above is an example of what a 3D/4D ultrasound looks like. This baby is at 27 weeks which is what the twins will be Saturday. I can't wait to see their little features. I was really hoping we would be able to get a 3D picture of both of their faces in the same shot, but unfortunately since one is breach and one is head down we wont be able to.  Hopefully they will cooperate and we will get some great face shots. My next blog will be a recap of our 3D ultrasound, so stay tuned. Goodnight all!!! 


1 comment:

  1. I knew your mom moved back to SJ but not next door! That's awesome!!! Can't wait to see the 3D ultrasound :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete