Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pregnant!

February 4th we found out that we were pregnant :)

This is my first pregnancy and I think it's funny because the moment I got pregnant I just knew. It was a bunch of little things. I waited till I was a week late and decided to take a test knowing what the results were going to be.

But I guess knowing and seeing a positive pregnancy test are two different things because I lost it the moment I saw the plus sign. I cried....more like balled my eye's out for an hour straight. I first called Billy who was super excited and next called my mom who was beyond excited. I was crying so hard I couldn't even talk. Then proceeded to call my Dad and siblings and best friend.

Soon after Billy's Mom took Bill, Jared and I out to Capers to celebrate. Good times!

No comments:

Post a Comment